Sunday Worship: 10:30 a.m.
Sunday Bible Class: 9:00 a.m.
WHAT IS WORSHIP LIKE AT GRACE?
* We follow the same type of worship Service that Jesus and the Disciples/early Church used. We figure if it was good enough for them, it is good enough for us, so we follow a traditional liturgical Service. We have a printed worship bulletin but our hymns and order of Service are based on TLH (The Lutheran Hymnal). For more information about the liturgy, click on the video below.
* We love God's Word!! Each Sunday we read from the Old Testament, New Testament, and the Gospels. Every sermon deepens our relationship with Jesus by focusing on sin and how our Savior saves us from sin, as well as teaches and encourages us to live a God-pleasing life.
* It might surprise you to know that we do not pass an offering plate and you will never be asked for money. So if this has ever prevented you from going to Church, you won't find it here. Our ministry is supported by our members and offerings can be discreetly made at the back of the Church.
* We don't embarrass our visitors. We do not make you stand and introduce yourself, nor do we force a greeting on our people. But don't be surprised if people come say 'hi' to you before or after the Service. We are glad you are here and hope that you feel welcomed without being overwhelmed!
* We do not have a dress code at Grace. Some wear sport coats and dresses, and others dress casually. We encourage you to think about presenting yourself nicely before the Lord, but there is no need to impress any of us.
* We LOVE children and a little noise doesn't bother us. If small children get fussy, please take them to the back of the sanctuary till they calm down. We have a play area there. But we encourage you to bring them to Worship. We want them to hear God's Word and grow in the Worship Service with you as a family! Activity bags are available to help smaller kids stay involved during the Service. Just ask for one.
DO MORE THAN JUST ATTEND SERVICES, BECOME PART OF GRACE!: Are you interested in knowing more about God and the Bible and what we believe? We offer what's called a "Bible Investigation Class", a.k.a. "BIC Class", at various times throughout the year. It is a Christianity 101 class on the Bible, 10 commandments, God, Salvation, Baptism and Communion, and the Lutheran Church. This class is used for Church membership, or you can just take it for the information. If you are a member in good standing in the Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS) or Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), you may transfer your membership to Grace. If you belong to another Lutheran Church, please talk to Pastor Dan on how to proceed with joining. Please contact us for more information.